I like to use Ulysses for writing, rather than using file documents, because Ulysses is very flexible, various words can be recombined, and filters can be used.
I like to use OmniFocus to collect things to do, I also like OmniOutliner to organize my knowledge structure, and I am an Alfred Workflow fanatic. Therefore, I urgently need to embed a link to the Ulysses document in OmniFocus and OmniOutliner. It must be Alfred Workflow.
After collecting the entire internet, I was disappointed. So I wrote one myself.
See the document I wrote before Web:URI Alfred Workflow Everywhere – Free yourself as it is
In Alfred Preference, find the following sections of Workflow:
- Select the appropriate document in Ulysses.
- group: Tree selection on the left side of Library, you need to use the arrow keys to select;
- filter: Tree selection on the left side of Library, you need to use the arrow keys to select;
- sheet: Select in Library section, not directly Select into the document.
- Gets the URL of the selected document.
- Using keywords, such as entering cul in the Alfred box, and obtaining the URL to the clipboard, you can copy it to documents such as OmniFocus and OmniOutliner.
- OR, Enter //ul in the OmniFocus, OmniOutliner, and other documents. Note that there is a Ulysses application switching process, which is normal.
The first time you use it, you need to obtain the authorization of the “URI.hesperhu.com” application from the ulysses document library. Please authorize it.